Sync music from iPod to iPod, iPad or iPhone without iTunes?
You want to know how to sync music from iPod to iPod? When you want to copy your music, photos, etc. from iPod to iPod or iPod to computer (or reverse) without using iTunes: this is the program you're looking for!
We recommend the excellent program iMacsoft iPod to PC Transfer to sync data from iPod to iPod or from iPod to computer. This iPod to iPod copy software is specially designed for iPod users to quickly sync, rip, manage and exchange music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, podcast and TV show files from your iPod to another iPod, from your iPod to a PC or from your iPod to iTunes.
This program also works for your iPhone or iPad. So, you can also sync files from your iPad or iPhone.
This program is ideal when you want to work without iTunes and sync music from iPod to iPod. And best of all: it's very fast.
There are many people who do not like to use iTunes or are even irritated by it and prefer to copy from an iPod without iTunes. Some people are terribly annoyed with iTunes. At the bottom of this page you can read why many people don't like iTunes. Copying files with iPod to PC transfer and without iTunes is much easier and is very quick.
Imagine how you would feel when your PC has crashed and Windows will not start anymore?
iTunes is no longer accessible and you can not sync your music. If you have your computer repaired or purchased a new computer, of course your new iTunes is empty. For this problem, this "sync music from iPod to iPod" program, is a perfect iTunes backup. iTunes music is now safe forever and again very quick to restore. Copying iPhone, iPhone or iPod music to a PC is a snap with this program.
You can easily copy your data from your iPod to your new computer or repaired computer and also transfer to the newly installed iTunes. Yes, you can also transfer data to an empty, new installation of iTunes.
Fast and very simple: this is the program you want when you want to sync music from your iPod to another iPod without iTunes.
The program is installed on your PC and running on your PC, not on your iPod, iPhone or iPhone.
You can store your music in iTunes and in a separate folder on your computer (or removable hard disk). However, the program can do much more without having to use iTunes.
For example: iMacsoft iPod to PC Transfer helps you to create, edit or delete playlists.
With this professional iPod to PC Transfer program, you can copy files among multiple iPods at one time. Data from iPod to iPod transfer is easy with this program.
With iMacsoft iPod to PC Transfer you can manage your iPhone or iPod Touch just like a removable disk or USB stick.
There are also fast search and filtering capabilities as easy as iTunes to find what you are looking for.
iMacsoft iPod to PC Transfer supports all iPod types including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod 5G, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone, etc.
Recent new features
• Supports all the latest iTunes update, 10.3, 10.5 iTunes
• Transfer iPhone SMS from iPhone to your PC as .txt file
• Transferring iPhone iPhone call log to your PC as .txt file
• Transfer iPhone contacts from iPhone to your PC as .txt and .csv files
• Transferring playlists from your iPod / iPhone / iPhone to a local folder or iTunes
Other features of iMacsoft iPod to PC Transfer
• Supports all the latest iTunes 4.3 and IOS 10.2
• Exchange of iPod music, video, photo, ePub, PDF, audiobook, Voice memo, podcast and TV show files from iPod to your PC and iPod to iTunes on high speed
• Easy sharing of local PC files to your iPod
• Music, video, photo, ePub, PDF, audio book, voice memos, podcasts and TV Show files from your iPod collection
• Backup iTunes
• Works with all iPod models including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod 5G, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone, etc.
• Create, rename and delete a playlist on your iPod
• Transferring playlists from iPod / iPhone / iPhone directly to local folder or iTunes
• Transfer files among multiple iPods at one time
• Manage your iPhone or iPod Touch like an external hard drive
• Transfer between iPod and iPhone by drag and drop
• Supports adding images for video in thumbnail mode
• Supports multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English
• Support for multiple skins (look of the program)
|Operating system||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and Windows 7|
|Processor||750MHz Intel, AMD CPU or higher|
|Free diskspace||20MB free diskspace or more for the installation|
|Screen||Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher|
|iTunes||iTunes 9.0 or higher|
|iTunes||iTunes 9.1 or higher is necessary to support iPad OS 3.2.2|
|iTunes||iTunes 9.2 or higher is necessary to support iOS 4.0.2|
|iTunes||iTunes 10 or higher is necessary to support iOS 4.1|
|iTunes||iTunes 10.1 or higher is necessary to support iOS 4.2|
|iTunes||iTunes 10.2 or higher is necessary to support iOS 4.3|
|iTunes||iTunes 10.5 or higher is necessary to support iOS 5|
Below models are supported:
iPod Classic iPod mini iPod 4G iPod nano iPod nano 3 iPod nano 4G iPod nano 5G iPod nano 6G iPod touch iPod touch 4 iPod shuffle iPod shuffle2 iPhone iPhone 3G iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPad iPad 2
The following filetypes are supported:
MP3 (MPEG Audio File) M4A (AAC Audio File) M4V (MPEG-4 Video File) MP4 (MPEG-4 Video File) MOV (QuickTime Movie File) AAC (Advanced Audio Codec) AIF (Audio Interchange File Format) WAV (Windows Audio File Format) BMP JPEG GIF PNG
The free trial version can handle up to 99 files simultaneously. The purchased version has no such restriction and therefore we recommend the purchased version. Moreover, you do not get a registration reminder screen every time. Below are some screenshots of the program. As you can see, you can customize the look of the program in the desired color.
Reasons why many people do not like iTunes
• iTunes is very slow.
• iTunes uses many resources from your computer and on startup of your computer all kinds of things loading in the background that you usually do not use. Your PC will only get slower. You can use iTunes to do more than just managing your music, but most people do nothing with the extra features.
• Moreover, even QuickTime is installed on your machine and before you know it you have also installed the Safari browser. MobileMe also be installed during installation. It seems that when you install iTunes, much additional software of Apple must be installed also, even when you don't want to install it and also do not want to use it later on.
• You do not have to use your iTunes to play music on your computer, for there are many other light MP3 players available. Without iTunes, you can play your MP3 files without problem.
• iTunes sometimes doesn't sync all files, some files are just skipped without informing you.
• iTunes will automatically download pictures, but you do not always want to because it usually takes a long time.
• There are few or no other video formats than Apple's own video formats allowed.
• iTunes does not look like a standard Windows application and does not follow the guidelines that exist for the design of a Windows user interface.
• Synchronize does not work as you would expect really. iTunes removes just files on your iPod that are not in iTunes during the sync. This is often very tedious, you usually want the files on your iPod that it remain. Sometimes you discover that iTunes spontaneously deleted files from your iPod.
• You can not access your data on your iPod like a regular USB memorystick. You can not simply put a file on your iPod on another computer for example, with no iTunes installed. Also you can not easily copy a file from your iPod to another computer.
• You should regularly update iTunes, where the whole program needs to be replaced. Moreover, it is a large download.
• You can checkmark files in iTunes, but what exactly the box does is not obvious.